Boots reveals first Beauty Awards winners
Boots has announced the winners of its first Beauty Awards, featuring 25 categories including Social Media Sensations, Beauty Newcomer and Menopause Must-Haves.
With the cost-of-living crisis increasing, value-focused categories such as Beauty on a Budget and Best Beauty Dupe were amongst the highest voted categories, with a combined total of almost 28,000 votes.
Niacinamide Essential was the most popular category, receiving over 17,000 votes. In addition, The Ordinary was the most popular brand, winning across multiple skincare categories.
Paul Niezawitowski, Beauty Director at Boots, said: “As the UK’s leading beauty retailer, it’s really interesting to see what brands and products our customers can’t live without.
"Now more than ever, it’s so important for our customers to be confident that they are spending their beauty budget on the choices that really deliver. From budget-friendly essentials and solution-driven skincare, to global haircare icons and premium cosmetics labels, Boots is proud to be making award-worthy beauty even more accessible for our customers.”
The Boots Beauty Awards winners include:
- Beauty on a Budget: Garnier Moisture Bomb Pomegranate Hydrating Face Sheet Mask Dehydrated Skin.
- Beauty on the Inside: Boots Skin, Hair and Nails 30 Capsules.
- Best Beauty Dupe: Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.
- Best Beauty Tool: Real Techniques Everyday Essentials Set.
- Best of Boots: Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Foaming Face Wash.
- Clean Beauty Champion: Garnier Micellar Reusable Make-up Remover Eco Pads.
- Desert Island Must-Have: La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMUNE 400 Invisible Fluid SPF50.
- Exclusively Boots: Soap & Glory Face Soap & Clarity Wash.
- Fine Line Favourite: Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex.
- Haircare Hero: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Moisture - Vegan Deep Treatment.
- Hyaluronic Hero: The Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid Serum.
- Hyperpigmentation Hero: The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Serum.
- Menopause Must-Have: Clarins Super Restorative Day Cream.
- Niacinamide Essential: The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + zinc 1% serum.
- #1 Newcomer: CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF25.
- No7 Innovation Award: No7 Instant Results Nourishing Hydration Mask.
- Payday Treat: YSL Touche Éclat Illuminating Pen.
- Revolutionary Retinol: The Ordinary Retinol 0.5% In Squalane Ester.
- Rosacea Saviour: IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50.
- Self Tan: Garnier Summer Body Hydrating Gradual Tan Moisturiser Dark.
- Sensational Scent: Dior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum.
- Social Media Sensations: Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara.
- Vegan Hero: bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation SPF15.
- Vitamin C Champion: Boots Vitamin C Brightening Moisturising Cream.