Perfect Corp. launches new YouCam Makeup app for Shopify
Leading beauty tech solutions provider, Perfect Corp., has introduced a new “YouCam Makeup” app available for Shopify, to bring virtual makeup try-on capabilities to beauty merchants.
The plug-in features 25 themed template designs and true-to-life colour and texture matching for a seamless integration directly onto Shopify beauty e-commerce sites, providing hyper-realistic virtual beauty AR try-on to shoppers.
The “YouCam Makeup” app for Shopify touts unique benefits for beauty e-commerce including:
- Increased customer satisfaction: Helps consumers find items in a fraction of the time.
- Longer user sessions: Customers enjoy an interactive and engaged shopping experience that keeps them on websites longer.
- Decreased return rates: Try-before-you-buy leads to more confident buying decisions.
- Easy integration: No advanced programming or coding skills required to upgrade e-stores with virtual beauty tech.
- Diverse product categories: Consumers can virtually experience products across multiple categories including lip, cheek and eye makeup try-on options.
The user-friendly console dashboard provides analytics reports on consumer behaviours and preferences to help small and medium brands identify emerging trends and market opportunities to maximise sales.
Perfect Corp. Founder and CEO, Alice Chang, said: “The beauty industry has one of the highest levels of personal involvement, as the buyer puts a lot of time and effort into research and evaluation before making their final purchase decision. Therefore beauty brands are challenged to create digital retail environments that offer the enjoyment of one-on-one interactions combined with the convenience of digital try-before-you-buy solutions.
“We are excited to launch the new “YouCam Makeup” app for Shopify to allow beauty merchants to deliver customised, interactive online beauty shopping experiences to their consumers through hyper-realistic AR virtual beauty tech.”
YouCam have launched a demo site, allowing potential clients and consumers to test the technology.