Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Rose Inc to launch at Space NK this week
Rose Inc, the hotly anticipated new beauty brand from Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, will launch exclusively in the UK at Space NK this week.
The first drop of the clean and sustainable collection of cosmetics, skincare and tools, from the entrepreneur and founder Huntington-Whitely and CEO Caroline Hadfield, will be available to buy from 27 August with the waiting list now open.
Rose Inc promises to unite "efficacy and ethics" in formulas charged by proprietary bioengineered botanicals and safe synthetic ingredients. Plant-derived Squalane, Vitamins E, C and B5, pea sprout, tara gum, chicory, sea fennel extract and fig buttercup extract are some of the ingredients that feature across the range.
Amyris, which is the biotechnology company behind Biossance and Pipette, provided the proprietary science for Rose Inc. The brand says it prioritises innovative ingredients, sustainable solutions and high-performance, non-comedogenic formulations.
The first release comprises:
- Softlight Luminous Hydrating Concealer, £23 – available in 20 shades
- Lip Sculpt Enriched Amplifying Color, £19.50 – available in 6 shades
- Brow Renew Enriched Shaping Gel, £19.50 – available in clear and 3 tinted shades
- Blush Divine Radiant Lip & Cheek Color, £23 full size/£14 refill – available in 6 shades
- Radiant Reveal Brightening Serum, £53/ /£27 travel size
- Skin Resolution Clarifying Toner, £24.50/ £12 travel
Also included are reusable cosmetic rounds, made from bamboo cotton, which Huntington-Whiteley described as a "little bit of luxury". “I’m always looking for more ways to be environmentally responsible, and I welcome anything that elevates my skincare routine," she said.
A focus on reducing waste and packaging is evident throughout the range with cartons made from FSC-certified paper and hemp, plastic packaging made from 50% post-consumer recycled plastic and formulas manufactured with 100% renewable energy. Meanwhile bristles on the make-up brushes are vegan.