Superdrug unveils 2023 itinerary for its "biggest health and beauty experience"
Superdrug has revealed the schedule for its "biggest health and beauty experience", which returns to The Truman Brewery in London from 24-26 February 2023.
The 'Superdrug Presents' event will allow visitors to learn more about brands and enjoy free treatments at the retailer's 'Beauty Studio'. Industry experts will also join the line-up, offering expert masterclasses and workshops to attendees.
The pop-up will feature a variety of hero health and beauty brands, as well as new to Superdrug brands. Priced at £30 for Health & Beautycard members and £40 for non-Health & Beautycard holders, the cost includes entrance to the event, masterclass tickets and a goody bag worth at least £300.
Friday 24 February 2023:
- Pacifica Beauty – 'Learn how to create your perfect TikTok skincare routine'.
- NYX Professional Makeup - 'Makeup tips and tricks'.
- MUA – 'Affordable looks good on you'.
- Shea Moisture – 'Shea education'.
Saturday 25 February 2023:
- CeraVe – 'Different skin types, which product to use to build your routine'.
- Make Up Revolution – 'Full makeover with Revolution's own Rachel'.
- 3ina – 'Bright and bold eye makeup classes'.
- Eylure – 'Tips and tricks for the perfect lash application'.
Sunday 26 February 2023:
- Batiste – 'Test and style with the brand's new leave-in conditioner range'.
- Studio London – 'Creative or glam interactive masterclass'.
- Real Techniques – 'Get the best out of your makeup by using the right tools'.
- Bourjous – 'Parisian Chic makeup look with influencer Jaz Crush'.
Superdrug Presents started in 2019 with 3,000 visitors in attendance. In 2021 the event ran virtually due to the pandemic, but is now back in-person for 2023.
Simon Comins, Chief Commercial Officer at Superdrug, said: “We are thrilled Superdrug Presents is back for 2023. The event was so well received when we launched it in 2019 and to be able to bring it back bigger, better and in person for 2023 is very exciting for us and the brands that are taking part.
"We expect the event to smash all previous records with more brands, more experiences, more masterclasses and more attendees. We want to ensure that we create a space for visitors to fully immerse themselves with their favourite brands, as well as enjoying unique Superdrug experiences.”