B Corp Beauty Coalition announces Supervisory Board members
26 April 2022
The B Corp Beauty Coalition has elected Shaun Russell, Founder of Skandinavisk, as Chair of its Supervisory Board, joining ten other members on the board.
The coalition now consists of over 40 certified B Corporations, all hoping to improve sustainability standards in the beauty industry. At the start 2022, the coalition launched three working groups for ingredient sourcing, greener logistics and responsible packaging.
The Supervisory Board will be responsible for directing the progress of the current working groups, defining future priorities and initiatives and publishing the outcomes of the coalition’s work.
The members of the board are:
- Shaun Russell, Founder of Skandinavisk
- Jayn Sterland, Managing Director of Weleda UK
- Anthony Molet, CEO of Davines
- Niki Schilling, Director of Innovation & Sustainability at Rituals
- Jean-Paul Berthomé, CEO of Laboratoires Expanscience
- Mimi Chien, Assistant General Manager & Chief Sustainability Officer at AROMASE & juliArt
- Jo-Anne Chidley, Founder of BeautyKitchen
- Benoit Doithier, CEO of Antica Erboristeria
- Amanda Winwood, Founder of Made for Life Organics
- Shane Price, Founder & CEO of Green Circle Salons
- Christopher Davis, Director of Corporate Social Responsibility at The Body Shop